/* */

Thursday 27 May 2010

Profile

Here is a list of useful online resources aimed at bolstering my web presence.

Linked In






Linked In profile is up and runening and I have begun collecting contacts for my database.



YouTube
Useful means of publishing work on the net, thats cheap on webspace.





 Behance
Another useful Networking Site, free to join and focusses on the creative network


5OUP


Networking site that again focusses on the creative industry.
Twitter
I'm relatively new to twitter, but understand its potential in being able to get your opinion out and noticed. I have set up an account and linked it into creative threads.

Facebook
I've set up another facebook account that will seperate my professional and private life. Although Linked In will be my primary resource, facebook is free and will provide extra exposure

No comments:

Post a Comment